The EU teams Favourite upcoming events
Right now brokerage/matchmaking events are hot for many! Why? Because now is the best time, right before the start of the new 2018-2020 Horizon work programme to start building new consortia (partnerships). Everyone is out after new partners with fresh ideas and perspectives, valuable industry connections or other special resources. So be where it is all happening!
- ERRIN Brokerage week, (Energy, Health, ICT, Transport), Brussels 24. – 28. 11. 2017.
- European Culture Forum 2017, Brussels (7-8. 12. 2017)
Upcoming events: Norway
The Research Council will host the following courses/events:
- 17. 10. 2017: Horizon 2020 ‘Kickoff arrangement for 2018–2020 work programme,Trondheim
- 18. 10. 2017: H2020: Societal challenges, ICT and digitalisation, Lysaker
- 31. 10. 2017 -01. 11. 2017: EHiN e-helse i Norge Conference, Oslo Spektrum
Other Upcoming events The EU team have funds to support your trip!
Some of the following events contain brokerage/matchmaking events aimed at researchers and businesses for future Horizon 2020 proposals. Please note the registration deadline is often 4-6 weeks in advance of the event. Info Days are organised by the Commission to launch each of the new work porgrammes and combined with matchmaking-pay particular attention to these as we know they are very popular! Watch info video about matchmaking/partnering here
- 10-11. 10. 2017: WHINN – Week of Health and INNovation Matchmaking, Odense, Denmark
- 09-12. 10. 2017: European week of regions and cities, Brussels
- 23 -25. 10. 2017: Energy Information Days and brokerage event, Brussels
- 24-25. 10. 2017: Social Innovation – Research and Policy of the Future Towards a Comprehensive Innovation Policy, Brussels
- 08-9. 11. 2017: Information Day and brokerage event on societal challenge 5 Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency & Raw Materials, Brussels
- 09-10. 11. 2017: ICT Proposers’ day and brokerage event, Budapest, Hungry
- 14-16. 11. 2017: Smart City Expo World Congress and Brokerage event Barcelona, Spain
- 14-17. 11. 2017: Societal Challenge 2 Infoweek Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy, Brussels
- 14. 11. 2017: InfoDay SC6: Europe in a changing world – Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies 2020 & SC6 Net4Society Brokerage event
- 24-28. 11. 2017: ERRIN Brokerage week, (including Energy, Health, Water, Nanomaterials and Advanced Manufacturing, ICT and Bioeconomy), Brussels
- 07-08. 12. 2017: European Culture Forum 2017, Brussels
- 07-08. 12. 2017: Health Partnering day & Infoday Health, demographic change and wellbeing, Brussels